Monday, January 11, 2010

Waffle Bowls In The DQ Commerical, Is Soft Serve Angry At Waffle Bowl Or Horny?

In the DQ commerical, is Soft Serve angry at Waffle Bowl or horny? - waffle bowls

This is the third in the series grid Bowl commercial. Both see a geneticist to see if both can have a healthy child. When the geneticist has announced the results, asked Waffle Bowl: "It lets me ...?" The geneticist does, said: "No, you're not lactose Intollerante. Then they are to each other for a second and look Soft Serve Waffle Bowl pursued outside the office. I think he is against him for his proposal has enraged Intollerante lactose says my brother, they are fast from there to a child. Who's right?

4 comments:

arsenic sauce said...

They then leave as soon as possible to reach baby making.

Many potential parents sometimes a genetic test to make sure that things do not move or something.
So it was only a kind of game in this lol: D

damn, now I want ice cream.

puanani said...

Her brother. The ads are fun!

jen said...

Your brother is correct.

DocPsych... said...

Yes, I agree with the responses of others. But no matter, because I heard WaffleBowl is cold.

Post a Comment