Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hole Throat Infection What Kind Of Throat Infection Does This Sound Like To You?

What kind of throat infection does this sound like to you? - hole throat infection

It started with a sore throat / cold
"Every morning I wake up with a bad taste in mouth
"If you in the morning to spit saliva is slightly yellowish,
"I have rarely cough with those little yellow things
"He has a very mild case of geographic tongue in the same
"Little can enjoy every time I drink


Well, here's the crazy part. Do not Hate Me
I am a big procrastinator. I ask this question at this point that proves it.

I have this infection, there are at least five years.
I know it's probably a ridiculous thing to do, but I had some problems in adolescence and the infection is not all that bothered me so that I at no attention to him and ignored.

recently, perhaps in a year, I realized that the nose had spread.

Fill each morning
Half the time I find myself breathing through the mouth
"It was a habit of blowing my nose every 5-10 minutes because it feels as if something in

also the reason why I ask here insteadAn ENT doctor because I have an appointment later in the morning of wisdom teeth. It is now almost 4 hours and the appointment of 11 hours

I'm worried about an infection in the pits because of my throat and asked me whether I should move?

k

Shoot

2 comments:

Deed said...

could be tonsillitis. Go to your doctor.

Tana said...

Syphilis in the throat

Post a Comment