Saturday, January 2, 2010

Loan Protection Plan Bank Of America "credit Protection Plan" Added Without My Knowledge...How Can I Get My Money Back????

Bank of America "credit protection plan" added without my knowledge...How can I get my money back???? - loan protection plan

That is why I am in a choice of gold line of credit in April '07. Well, he added a "protection plan" credit without my knowledge or consent. I do not understand what he was for some time, so I called in about a month to demand that all the means I to pay around $ 800.00 for nothing. They said they had been inserted, and "verbal" agreement that I do, but without evidence. Apparently, he sent a letter, which eventually took the liberty to add, and when I call immediately canceled. I've never seen before. So I want to fight against this and money. How do I do this without spending much money and what a moment of silence. This is a mistake to get this money, a lot about me without asking me. I paid the loan in full, as soon as I saw what was happening. BOA () is not locally a terrible customer service terrible. I firmly believe that to hold for each of them to use from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment