Monday, January 4, 2010

Food And Fitness Journal Fat Chick Looking For Some Help?

Fat chick looking for some help? - food and fitness journal

So here's my data, I am 19 years old, 5 feet 6inch women and weigh about 180 pounds or so.
(I have a ladder, but when I had the last time a physical was 180 and my eating habits have not changed since then. It has been 2 months.)

I would try to get in shape to go on a diet. The type of diet program I would not like Weight Watchers or nothing. Before a food diary and writing in which I eat every day and any other activity that I could list this year. I ate mainly salads and had a diet that low in carbohydrates. I wonder whether, what kind of diet should I do with reboot? Carbohydrates do not want to meet, because his poor health and do not eat red meat in the case.

Secondly, I would decrease by motion. I have never seen a gym and fitness equipment was really seems strange.
So I waited to see if there is a fitness video, it work well, so I can do at home seems? So what are the implementation of common household activities can be done? I do not want tlead anywhere, or areas, simply because I help them all. I am ready to purchase equipment other than a treadmill, there is no room in my house so haha ....

Diet pills can also be healthy enough to cause rapid weight loss? What kind of work the best?

Finally, what would be a healthy weight should reach my goal? I've heard that 140 is healthy for my age and size. Is there a site online for free that you can track your physical activity and weight?

3 comments:

buckeyes... said...

Since a diet and exercise program is the diet of the most important. The food is fuel for the body, so that they continue to operate in the premium. You are right that a low-carbohydrate diets and diets are dangerously high in red meat also can harm the kidneys. Achieve a good goal for you to be a weight range, 135-140. But once there, if you want to move forward is out certainly not healthy for the decline of 5.10 pounds more out of him. First, create a target time, if you lose your ideal weight (not healthy, more than 3 pounds per week in order to) this room. Once your body starts to lose weight, he will fight against this by using your body more efficient, that it's always difficult to lose weight. Then the food weight loss may in their own, namely, lead to the exercise has become the second largest part of the plan for weight loss. Note also that you have a calorie deficit of 3500 to only 1 kilo of burning fat. Thus, it will take some time.
1. Diet! Eat a diet high in protein! Very important. You do not need red meat for proteins, fish, poultry, dairy products, cereals are a good source of protein. Eat a diet, in grams of protein as an ounce of fat. Eliminated refined sugar (white beans, rice and so on). Drink water. Eat fruit and raw vegetables (carrots, broccoli is good, oranges and bananas are also very good).
2. Your BMR (if you exercise 3-5 times per week) is about 2400 calories, your body burns about 2400 calories per day. You do not by any activity that they do not go the whole day and to absorb all those calories to be. So, with that, if consumption of about 1400 calories per day, due to a deficit of 1,000 calories per day. With this, you should reach its target of 140 in about 4 months.
3. Exercise! By eating slowly, up to 1400 calories per day, the body responds by slowing your metabolism, a sensible diet. Exercise is our way to undo this step.
4. If you are open for the purchase of sports equipment there's probably a good thing to invest in the weightlifting team. Believe me, the removal of fat is bestBurn session you can do. Cardio is complementary to the weight lifting and more efficient through a program of weightlifting. Cancellation of the contract and deform, it is also your metabolism much vs. heart only burns fat without much long-term win.
5. Exercise as often as possible. And it is very important to be lifted before cardio.

benthic_... said...

You see, you're having trouble. If you have diabetes, you do not try to treat the problem without help. Go to your doctor and get a referral to a nutritionist, or go directly to a nutritionist. With the support can you develop a diet plan you can live with them, be adapted to their needs and preferences! Good luck!

Marisa R said...

The website I have .. explains all the questions are related to U

Post a Comment