Friday, January 15, 2010

Fur Mittens Sheltie Wool To Make Socks And Mittens And Stuff... Would It Work I Wonder?

Sheltie wool to make socks and mittens and stuff... would it work i wonder? - fur mittens

I have 4 years Sheltie Charlie, which is swollen and I feel very full and every time you groom, about twice or 3 times a week I took a lot of fur, but it is still swollen. My mother has inherited a very old bike last year, probably around 100 years ago, and I bet it still works, and I wondered whether I was the fur of my dog, she would be able to make good socks and gloves and so? Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

ARE YOUR NEWFS GELLIN' said...

There are sites that show you how to do that. We store makes our Newfie masses of hair and send it to a lady, scarves, gloves and hats. I have a sweater Newfie and golden hair. This is an excellent idea. It takes patience, but, so we sent someone else !!!!!

GitEmGan... said...

OF COURSE!

A lot of people w / dogs abundant outpouring save up silk!

St N said...

Yes you can. If by chance you live in the rocks, you can try to find a group as Noni. They have a store in San Juan and I think that the spinning and weaving is something I would do. Likely to recruit even if your mother to learn to walk on its own is interested.

Post a Comment