Monday, December 28, 2009

Wall Street Dvd The Economy & Wall Street?

The Economy & Wall Street? - wall street dvd

I'm not the greatest with money and numbers, but when I am older and have a little now, this has been weighing heavily on his head. I see the Dow Jones closed six years ago, and it was really bad, like yesterday. If this presists, I know we will end up in Econmic failure. What will happen? I hear economists say that "there is nothing that would be like the Depression, the big ones." Why, why not? I've also heard that there WILL make an excessive number of safety nets to depression. If this is the case if one assumes that these are not "safety nets, and why? Just spend an enormous debt for our children, and are not even sure it work ?!?!?! Are you kidding?
If anyone knows what to fix it, and this is a test "crucial" ... we really? This country could collapse and burn?
Are we really only the creation of a bug?
Instead of encouraging business development and your cupX, why not put money into the United States and a viable economey?
They give us money to pay our debts and luxury goods such as cars, and "Big Boy Toys", ie, DVDs, TVs, furniture, more expensive than almost all the world is now. If we take a turn at this point if it is expected that this will happen?
I've heard that our president could take years and years ...
And what is the difference between this and the recession in the 80s and early 90s? Is there a housing crisis like this? or has ever seen?
I'm trying to wrap my head around all this. Everything seems so big, and I desperately need help, and lighting.
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment