Tuesday, December 8, 2009

China Doll Megavideo How Do I Cure My China Doll Plant? It Is Infected!?

How do I cure my China Doll plant? It is infected!? - china doll megavideo

My china doll plant is infested with black spots everywhere. I look at the branches and leaves - with a lot of things that hardly resembles a grain of rice, brown (slightly smaller). Could someone please help. I use bio-pesticides to them. I have my own water with onions, but seems to do a good job. It is not yet fully recovered. Help, please!

3 comments:

Ohiorgan... said...

First, check whether there is an infection caused by fungi or insects. sounds like a fungal problem, but rejected without looking at the plant.

If insects become inactive in paraffin. Sunoil is one of those products. Follow the instructions for the application. The degree of repression, aphids, etc..

If you try mushroom extract 10 drops of grapefruit seed (you can get at any health food store) in one liter of fresh water that has added a teaspoon of soap (eg surfactant) Stickers /. Spray every two days until the symptoms disappear.

The onion is a spray repellent, at best, it will not kill insects or fungus.

Chicken in Black said...

You can try a mixture of 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons of alcohol, and 2 or 3 drops of detergent. Adheres to the insect soap and dry alcohol, and have the luck with her.

Depending on the alcohol and soap you can organically. It is also very effective on things like aphids, mealybug, spider mites and other small animals. Be sure to spray the upper and lower leaves, stem and branches, and the soil surface. Apply in a few days if necessary. I hope that works for you.

Dannette W said...

There is a product called "insectisoap" and works very well. I place no alcohol in plants, some of them are empathetic and burns.

Post a Comment