Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can Herpes Look Like A Scratch Can Herpes Look Like A Scratch Rather Than Pimples/bumps?

Can herpes look like a scratch rather than pimples/bumps? - can herpes look like a scratch

Ooookay, heres the story. I had sex a month ago and will be taken since then to drugs for a fungal infection right after I finished it about a week and a half. I had to wait 3 days after sex this month and it was quite difficult. I saw a little, and noticed that he was very sensitive to the top and left everywhere. I stopped after spotting, but finally stopped. But he made some of the tissue was paid when I pee, and now the pain is bothering me all day. I had also downloaded a lot, but what happened since I started the medication yeast infection. Pain in my vagina, not the outer skin. But when I looked with a mirror which no white spots or bruises, only a thin red line, where he was very angry. If herpes is like when you are in the vagina or crusty bumps .. and still see things? Breaking Bad, go to the doctor, but I will not calm down in the freaking you think about your herpes. The pain when urinating, and when I touch the body is irritated by a littlebut it is completely smooth. That sounds like a badly scratched or worse? I've just never had a scratch so bad.

3 comments:

Rivergir... said...

You should see a doctor and probably go get that looked painful.

My symptoms have genital herpes, did not appear as vesicles or pustules. They were always painful cuts - almost like athlete's foot bath "Cut" - instead of bulbs. And they hurt like a paper cut does not work - if not more.

This does not mean you have genital herpes. But it can not be ruled out at this time. It is quite possible that you only wound or injury for a bit of sex and very lively. Or you have a persistent irritation after yeast infection.

However, I think a trip to the DOC is the only way to be sure.

Good luck.

Jessica said...

Herpes itches and burns very painful. No, not herpes. Herpes is striking to see grain, etc. things. He was wounded, and open scabs and scars.

Jenni said...

You can use a pain to have sex when the dry yeast and there is pain. I have a yeast wounds noe cuz my car scratched. I have tested for herpes, but who does not. Tell your cousin, DC will receive a cream to heal faster and if the yeast is in the long run no drugs work well. Requests otherwise. Even if you have a large amount of yeast, and especially when used a condom when you use a latex allergy and the need for condoms sheepskin off immediately. I am allergic to latex.

Post a Comment